The necklace I used is from Aldo (from a couple of seasons ago). I just didn't wore it because it was to short to my liking.
- SUPPLY: A necklace that you want to make longer (or a chunky chain and some charms), ribbons (I used black but really it's up to you !!!), some tread and needle in the same color as your ribbon and a lighter.
- If you choose to make your own necklace, just take the chain and put the charms on it
- If you choose to make an already existing necklace longer, just take off the clasp so you're left only with the chain at the end.
- Take two pieces of ribbon of the same lenght, and lightly burn the end with a lighter so it doesn't fray.
- Sew the ribbon at the end of the chain
- Make both sides and that's it ! ENJOY !
Hope you like that DIY project ! If you want to see my others DIY you can see them HERE.